1 (edited by RussianCabbie_Lotteryfan 2015-11-05 21:37:42)

Topic: Yahoo / Business Insider Article on George Martin and Doorways

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/game-thro … 46213.html

Talks about Sliders.

Re: Yahoo / Business Insider Article on George Martin and Doorways

I thought I was obsessed with SLIDERS -- I mean, I can't stand Season 4 and I will be rewatching most of Season 4 in the weeks to come for REASONS -- but I've got nothing on this Martin guy and his obsession with DOORWAYS and his constant insistence that the show was awesome and SLIDERS ripped him off. It's really pathetic -- DOORWAYS is unwatchable. The only reason that Pilot isn't the worst hour of television ever made is because of "This Slide of Paradise," and even then, they're nearly tied. The is only one reason Martin constantly declares DOORWAYS to be a masterpiece -- he knows that barely anyone has ever seen it.

Good God, man -- move on. While I am ridiculously fixated on SLIDERS, I think it's pretty obvious that SLIDERS brings me a lot of joy as opposed to bitterness, recrimination and delusion.

"time-jumping show called Sliders." There. Clearly Sliders was a time travel show whereas Doorways dealt with parallel worlds, ergo they were nothing alike.

slidecage.com
Twitter @slidersfanblog
Instagram slidersfanblog

Via Twitter, I just mocked Martin for constantly talking up DOORWAYS as some masterpiece.

However, in the middle of poking fun at him, it suddenly occurred to me that Martin is one of the few people to get SLIDERS any press lately, so I then recanted and encouraged him to talk up DOORWAYS forever.