1 (edited by RussianCabbie_Lotteryfan 2016-09-10 21:19:34)

Topic: Black Mirror on Netflix

Has anybody seen this before? Just heard about it and seems if you like sliders / outer limits / twilight zone, you might like this, based on the description.  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_M … TV_series)

Re: Black Mirror on Netflix

I love this show! I especially liked "National Anthem" and  "White Bear". The one with Jon Hamm (Mad Men fame) titled 'White Christmas" was also very engaging.  could not get into the second episode and that one about the woman tragically losing her lover...was creepy... brrrrr
I think they should do more episodes, this is an outstanding show.

KerrAvon wrote:

I love this show! I especially liked "National Anthem" and  "White Bear". The one with Jon Hamm (Mad Men fame) titled 'White Christmas" was also very engaging.  could not get into the second episode and that one about the woman tragically losing her lover...was creepy... brrrrr
I think they should do more episodes, this is an outstanding show.

A season 3 was ordered with 13 episodes... so they are coming.

4 (edited by Slider_Quinn21 2016-09-12 13:08:37)

I loved every episode.  Even some of the slower, weirder ones were really really cool.  I'm hoping they can keep up the momentum with that many episodes.

I'm convinced that we'll have that "memory" tech soon, and it's gonna mess with me smile

Slider_Quinn21 wrote:

I loved every episode.  Even some of the slower, weirder ones were really really cool.  I'm hoping they can keep up the momentum with that many episodes.

I'm convinced that we'll have that "memory" tech soon, and it's gonna mess with me smile

yea, I wonder if they can maintain the quality at 13 episodes..