1 (edited by Grizzlor 2018-04-26 10:15:29)

Topic: Questions for Nick Lea?

Nicolas Lea is finally doing conventions regularly, and will be appearing at the Chiller Expo in NJ this weekend.  I'm 100% gonna stop by his table tomorrow night.  Anybody have a "Missing Slider Ryan" question you'd like asked of him?

http://www.chillertheatre.com/gt/lea.jpg

Re: Questions for Nick Lea?

Maybe ask him how much the casts from both shows (or crews) socialized/interacted on the lot or in vancouver.  Or if they were very apart.  I remember the video of Jerry O'Connell shooting hoops on the lot and David and I believe Gillian coming by.

I'm just curious about the fandom of Sliders.  How often is he asked questions about it?

Do you think he ever gets asked about it? That was a pretty significant part in a signifcaint episode on Sliders. I wonder how often any of the guest actors on Sliders ever get asked about it. Interested in hearing how this goes.

Well I asked both questions.  He said he's not asked hardly about Sliders, but did commend Tracy Torme, and said he was bummed at the time about not being asked to stay on.  A bit heartbroken.  As for hanging together, he didn't recall but that most of the film industry would hit up the Sutton Hotel and a few other spots Friday/Saturday night all the time.  Very nice guy, I'll post a pic later on. 

What I would say in general is that most guest stars on the show remember it fondly, and that they're often still intrigued by the concept.  Nick, same as even Jeffrey Dean Morgan, is surprised it hasn't been rebooted yet.

thanks Grizzlor!  smile

Enjoyed hearing his comments.