Re: Supernatural

God the last episode was horrible.  The British MOL are simply awful.  Have the writers SEEN this series before?

Sorta funny Walking Dead reference in this week's episode.  Dean has a barbed-wire-covered baseball bat, and he says "Dad loved this thing."  John Winchester (Jeffrey Dean Morgan, obviously) is now on TWD and famously uses a barbed-wire-covered bat.

Secondary weird note - is it weird to anyone else that the Impala isn't more protected?  I'd think it'd be warded like crazy.  There's only a ward in the trunk, right?

Question - if a werewolf can be "cured" - why can't Castiel do that?

He wasn't contracted for that episode.

I just feel like if curing was even somewhat possible, it would've been mentioned before.  And would be an absolute gamechanger.

Apparently, it isn't a sure thing. Most people would die.

I wonder if she survived because she is a potential angel vessel. Do they have some extra resilience?

Maybe.  It's really weird that Castiel wasn't in the episode.  It would've been nice to have some heavenly insight - not to mention his connection to Claire.

I'm good with Castiel and Crowley appearing less, and people like Claire appearing more.

I agree with that.  This just seemed like a natural place for him to show up, and it was odd that he didn't.