Re: Bboard registrations and password problems

Thank you! That worked. Note - your link in the above response goes to view your profile, if anyone wants to disable the mobile, you must go to your own profile and it can be set to non-mobile there.

Hmmm never mind, it still reverts to mobile when I'm logged out, which defeats the purpose of seeing if there's any new posts before I log in.

It does put it as non mobile when I log in though, which helps to a degree.

I refuse to be responsible for your issues with using this site when you're not logged in.

It's fine. Just annoying. Still is the full site on my tablet when not logged in.

I've set up a Create Account link in the top menu. It links to a Google Form that allows people to submit their username and email of choice. The form will send me any username requests and I can use that to create new accounts for people instead of asking them to email me personally. This isn't ideal, but the PunBB software hasn't been updated in some time and its extensions for spambot filtering have been falling into disrepair. I'm wondering if it's time to switch to something else, but I'm hesitant to move this Bboard to new software after all the upheaval of the past.

I also disabled the mobile theme as it wasn't working well with new mobile browsers.

Hi, I've gotten two emails from people saying their passwords weren't working. Not sure why, but I reset them on their behalf. Please email ireactions (at) gmail.com if you need me to do the same.