Topic: Linda Henning appearing at conventions with Petticoat Junction girls

I guess she's made other appearances with them over the years, but came to my attention with her addition to the NJ Chiller Theatre show in October.  She's appeared with former cast-mates Lori Saunders and Gunilla Hutton.  I'm definitely looking forward to meeting Mrs. Mallory, and will try to get some Sliders questions asked!

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/rb_XHUh6IZE/maxresdefault.jpg

Re: Linda Henning appearing at conventions with Petticoat Junction girls

What a weird experience Ms. Henning must have had. First, playing a normal person in a normal environment. Then playing a variant on that about 2 years later. And then playing a prisoner of an alien invasion. Then playing a traumatized wreck and trying to build on an onscreen relationship with an absent actor.

I don't think I'm going to mention The Seer.

I recognized Linda Henning immediately when I saw her in "The Pilot".  I was surprised  but happy to see her. I think that is great that she is looking back at her Petticoat Junction days.  Good luck with your "sliders" questions.  Be sure and ask her which was her favorite episode she appeared in from The Pilot, to Genesis, to The Guardian, Exodus pt 1...and yes The Seer

We all know that She and Clevant Derricks are the only actors to appear in both the pilot and the finale.