Topic: New Parallel Universe Show on TV in the U.K. called "Tripped".

It is coming to the E4 Channel (Channel 28 & 29 is a Plus 1 Channel) on the 8th of December and one of it's cast used to be in the U.K. (original) version of "The Inbetweeners".

Check out the Youtube Trailer below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3-OF6SS … ata_player

"It's only a matter of time. Were I in your shoes, I would spend my last earthly hours enjoying the world. Of course, if you wish, you can spend them fighting for a lost cause.... But you know that you've lost." -Kane-

Re: New Parallel Universe Show on TV in the U.K. called "Tripped".

omnimercurial wrote:

It is coming to the E4 Channel (Channel 28 & 29 is a Plus 1 Channel) on the 8th of December and one of it's cast used to be in the U.K. (original) version of "The Inbetweeners".

Check out the Youtube Trailer below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3-OF6SS … ata_player

Wow, cool.  Good to see another parallel worlds property making it to television.

Not sure what to expect yet but hopefully its interesting.

Lol. That looks like it should be some light fun. Will give it a watch.

Ugh! I posted news of this.... And then forgot to watch the first Episode *sigh*

Anybody here get around to seeing it? Is it any good?

It is on again Tomorrow Night (Tuesday) so I will try and play catch up but I am kicking myself for missing it Start. sad

"It's only a matter of time. Were I in your shoes, I would spend my last earthly hours enjoying the world. Of course, if you wish, you can spend them fighting for a lost cause.... But you know that you've lost." -Kane-

It rocks!!

Ugh.... I missed it AGAIN!!! ^_^"

Gonna give this a watch over the weekend.

Well that was a fun romp! Gateways, devices, doubles, a killer tracking you down through the multiverse... That was a heck of lot more rewarding than Parallels, that's for sure. Will definitely keep watching.

I managed to catch a repeat last night on E4 that featured a Rock Star Double.... Sort of.

Not sure if that was episode 2 or 3 but it did seem fun despite my irritation at missing the prior episode/episodes.

omnimercurial wrote:

I managed to catch a repeat last night on E4 that featured a Rock Star Double.... Sort of.

Not sure if that was episode 2 or 3 but it did seem fun despite my irritation at missing the prior episode/episodes.

Check out All4.com if your TV provider doesn't have that catchup service built in. It's how I watched episodes 1 and 2 back-to-back.