Topic: Where the heck is Cleavant Derricks?

Honestly I'd like to know.  He has zero presence on social media, it's unfortunate.  Love to meet him one day of course!

Re: Where the heck is Cleavant Derricks?

Of the 8 sliders, I'd love to meet him most of all. He was there for the entire run! He defines Sliders to me more than Quinn/Jerry.

The last time he was on Broadway, during the last decade, a friend of mine tried to meet him but he kind of blew him off!

He's been very active in theater.  He was doing something in Chicago the law time I saw news about him (wasn't terribly too long ago).

Also check this out

http://www.broadwayworld.com/denver/art … s-20140130

Thanks for the link, I'll have to keep an eye on that.  Glad that he's still performing though!

Anyone looking for Clevant online can now find him on twitter https://twitter.com/CleavantDericks, though he hasn't tweeted anything in well over a year.

probably rarely looks at it.

8 (edited by RussianCabbie_Lotteryfan 2016-01-26 18:05:09)

Performing in Princeton, NJ through Feb. 7

http://articles.philly.com/2016-01-20/e … wining-boy

For those who have access to NYC, it is fairly easy to get to Princeton campus from Penn Station.

RussianCabbie_Lotteryfan wrote:

For those who have access to NYC, it is fairly easy to get to Princeton campus from Penn Station.

UGHHHHHHH.  That's what I get for not checking the forum in months.  Damn, missed it.  I definitely would have made a trip.

Grizzlor wrote:

UGHHHHHHH.  That's what I get for not checking the forum in months.  Damn, missed it.  I definitely would have made a trip.

I actually mostly posted it for you. I didn't realize you didnt hit the forum that often.

11 (edited by Grizzlor 2016-02-25 10:36:37)

Yeah an email through the forum probably would have caught my attention.  100% appreciate it though, and I usually check in every few weeks but I've been crazy busy and much of my web surfing has lapsed!  Painful miss because his other limited engagements have been on the west coast lately.

Grizzlor wrote:

Yeah an email through the forum probably would have caught my attention.  100% appreciate it though, and I usually check in every few weeks but I've been crazy busy and much of my web surfing has lapsed!  Painful miss because his other limited engagements have been on the west coast lately.

Next time I'll be sure to use the email forum function. Wish I knew you'd be absent.

Grizzlor is a man on the go!  You should check out his vlog series where he noodles around Monaco and other European hot spots on 100 euro a week; it's fantastic.

Earth Prime | The Definitive Source for Sliders™

Grizzlor wrote:

Next time I'll be sure to use the email forum function. Wish I knew you'd be absent.

I probably would have ignored that anyway!  Ha ha ha, been quite busy.  Thanks for the effort though, and if you spot anything again let me know!  I have to think at some point he'd show up on/off Broadway again.

Transmodiar wrote:

Grizzlor is a man on the go!  You should check out his vlog series where he noodles around Monaco and other European hot spots on 100 euro a week; it's fantastic.

Oh man I wish!  I do travel a lot for comic/celeb conventions, and collect autographs!

Grizzlor wrote:
Grizzlor wrote:

I probably would have ignored that anyway!  Ha ha ha, been quite busy.  Thanks for the effort though, and if you spot anything again let me know!  I have to think at some point he'd show up on/off Broadway again.

I will, keep working that revival angle with these folks!