Topic: Nintendo's Super Russian Roulette

Watch the video - it looks like something Remmy would see on tv while sitting in the Motel 12 on some alternate earth.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ba … for-the-ne

Re: Nintendo's Super Russian Roulette

That is pretty cool. I like the idea of people designing games for the old console. It's like playing records on a turntable. There is just a different experience there. Plus, I can't get into most of the video games today. I find them frustrating.

Please be informed that the political, scientific, sociological, economic and legal views expressed in Informant's posts and social media accounts do not reflect any consensus of Sliders.tv.

not sure what they needed a kickstarter for?  seems like a fairly uncomplicated game, and there are people making homebrew games for NES, and selling them in "new" boxes with carts and manuals for $40-$60 all without the need for tens of thousands of dollars.

Grizzlor wrote:

not sure what they needed a kickstarter for?  seems like a fairly uncomplicated game, and there are people making homebrew games for NES, and selling them in "new" boxes with carts and manuals for $40-$60 all without the need for tens of thousands of dollars.

Some people do Kickstarter just for the hope of publicity; it can create a viral message as fans tell their friends about it to get donations.   It's pretty ingenious - why pay for advertising your product when people will pay you.