Topic: Ex Machina - Anyone see it?

I heard nothing but good things about Ex Machina so I saw it a few weeks ago.  Was one of three people in the theater, but I thought it was fantastic.  Very nebulous characters but also really well done.  Honestly, it'd been a while since a movie affected me so much emotionally - but it's also a special case because that level of AI sorta scares me.  Nathan all but tells Caleb that machines are going to take over eventually, but he's still working on creating it.

I've never understood some people's desire to create something better than us.  Why would we want to create our own hangman?

But really, really good.  If you haven't heard of it, don't read anything about it.  Just watch.  You won't regret it.

Re: Ex Machina - Anyone see it?

I've heard a lot of good things about it. Hopefully it will hit one of the streaming services that I use, so I can see it.

Please be informed that the political, scientific, sociological, economic and legal views expressed in Informant's posts and social media accounts do not reflect any consensus of Sliders.tv.

Re: Ex Machina - Anyone see it?

I think it's on demand now.  I'd definitely pay to see it - it's really good.