Topic: Sliders Petition

I know, I know. You're thinking what's the use. But if you're feeling optimistic like me, here's the link:

https://www.change.org/p/bring-back-sliders

slidecage.com
Twitter @slidersfanblog
Instagram slidersfanblog

Re: Sliders Petition

Signed!

Will Sign.

"It's only a matter of time. Were I in your shoes, I would spend my last earthly hours enjoying the world. Of course, if you wish, you can spend them fighting for a lost cause.... But you know that you've lost." -Kane-

Unable to register for some reason.....

"It's only a matter of time. Were I in your shoes, I would spend my last earthly hours enjoying the world. Of course, if you wish, you can spend them fighting for a lost cause.... But you know that you've lost." -Kane-

omnimercurial wrote:

Unable to register for some reason.....

What does the site say?

slidecage.com
Twitter @slidersfanblog
Instagram slidersfanblog

Well to start off with clicking on the Red Bar that says "Sign this Petition" does not do ANYTHING.

So I assumed that is because I need to Register First.

So I clicked on the Symbol of three Horizontal Flat Lines atop each other to open the Pop Up then Clicked on "Log In or Sign Up".

I then saw the Log In Fields which were not applicable but saw in Red the awords "Sign Up" which I clicked on and they changed from Red to Black in Colour.

I then waited and waited and nothing happened.

That's the Current situation.

I am using my Phone but I do not have access to a Laptop or Computer so it is my only option right now.

It could be that the Web Page has attempted to display in a Mobile Format but unlike some sites there is no option at the bottom of the Page to select between Mobile and Desktop/Classic so I can not test if that is the issue or switch it if it is.

Sorry you're having trouble, I wonder if it could be the browser. I don't think anyone else has had trouble that I know of there were 8 signatures since yesterday. I'm using the iPhone and it seems to be working well.

slidecage.com
Twitter @slidersfanblog
Instagram slidersfanblog

Yeah probably just my outdated Samsung being a nuiscance. smile

Just for kicks. I made a petition/tribute video if anyone would like to check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpAp926lGKE

slidecage.com
Twitter @slidersfanblog
Instagram slidersfanblog

I really like the Video! smile