Topic: Sliders - The Weaker Sex - Podcast

Came across this podcast apparently they only choose one episode from a show. The audio is done well. http://tunein-nextweek.tumblr.com/post/ … the-weaker

slidecage.com
Twitter @slidersfanblog
Instagram slidersfanblog

Re: Sliders - The Weaker Sex - Podcast

Great find! Thanks for posting.

Pretty good, considering they literally picked a random episode. One guy never saw any other episode, not even the pilot and gave a decent review considering.

They both seemed very surprised that Wade is a female named Wade. When I hear "Wade" I always think female. I really barely know the name Wade outside of Sliders. Is it really a typical male name?

Surf Dance Chris wrote:

Pretty good, considering they literally picked a random episode. One guy never saw any other episode, not even the pilot and gave a decent review considering.

They both seemed very surprised that Wade is a female named Wade. When I hear "Wade" I always think female. I really barely know the name Wade outside of Sliders. Is it really a typical male name?

Wade is more commonly male than female

Quinn is sometimes female

Maximilian is always male

I've never heard of a real person whose first name was Rembrandt

Maggie and Diana are always female

Colin is always male

If you shorten Maximilian to Max then the Abreviated Max can be a Female Name....

"It's only a matter of time. Were I in your shoes, I would spend my last earthly hours enjoying the world. Of course, if you wish, you can spend them fighting for a lost cause.... But you know that you've lost." -Kane-