Topic: SLIDERS.TV presents: Net Worth: The Quinn and Wade edition

I always feel like Earth Prime gets too much of my stuff. Earth Prime will be publishing the final installment of SLIDERS REBORN on New Year's Eve. But, to even things up, SLIDERS.TV will feature "Net Worth: The Quinn and Wade Edition" -- a light rewrite of Season 4's "Net Worth" in which it's scripted as originally conceived -- with Quinn and Wade involved in a ROMEO AND JULIET style romance of the internet era.

There's a bunch of plotholes in the original version -- how do the onliners have food and maintenance if they're all immobilized in virtual realities or avoidant of physical labour? What exactly was our villain's plan for raiding the tower when his only takeaway would be 'digidise' useless to the offline world? Why could Joanne access the front door to the tower but then require Quinn and Rembrandt to exit using the garbage chute? And how did the sliders survive the bazooka? I've made some effort to amend these issues.

I think this script is set in the original timeline of SLIDERS REBORN before the Combine experiment warped reality into the version of SLIDERS that aired on TV.

http://freepdfhosting.com/5e12f7fac9.pdf

Re: SLIDERS.TV presents: Net Worth: The Quinn and Wade edition

[deleted]

Post it as a PDF - it's impossible to read this way. smile

Earth Prime | The Definitive Source for Sliders™

Alright, FINE! FINE! This is what I get for trying to engage with the message board format.

Well. I was also irritated that I couldn't seem to get Steve Stoliar's 57-page screenplay back to 57 pages after my revisions.