Topic: Name that episode?

So a while back, I was thinking about the character of Maggie and how she went from being... well, a character that almost all the fanbase hated, to someone more sympathetic.

Specifically, I was recalling a scene where Maggie came to terms with her feelings about her husband and his disability. It was a scene where Quinn was recovering from being injured and Maggie was with him in the hospital, and as they prepared to leave an orderly came up with a wheelchair and said, "He might need this." As Maggie looked at the wheelchair, she had a flashback to how her husband had looked when he first got out of the hospital, and she had a mental image of him sitting in the wheelchair, talking to her. She talked through her feelings with him and had a good cry, and at the end of it, she seemed to have come to a resolution about the feelings of weakness she'd identified with his condition and how that had made her feel.

The thing is, the more I think about this, the more I'm unable to pinpoint what episode it could have been in. I've only seen up to season 4, episode 1, so it can't be anything beyond that. I'm beginning to suspect it was actually a fanfic. The weird thing is, I have a really strong, vivid mental image of the whole scene, which I don't ever get from written fiction - I'm as dull as ditchwater when it comes to actually being able to picture things that happen in writing, even though I love reading.

So what was this? An episode? A fanfic? A strange dream that somehow managed to make more sense of Maggie's character than the canon series? Anyone got any ideas?

Re: Name that episode?

Closest thing that comes to mind is Sole Survivors but that isn't exact to what you were explaining. Quinn I think just got the antidote and she was talking to him about Steven if I'm not mistaken.

slidecage.com
Twitter @slidersfanblog
Instagram slidersfanblog

Re: Name that episode?

Yeah, I'd probably put it around the time of Sole Survivors (one of my faves - Sabrina knocks it out of the park despite how torn up she must have been right then), but it's not.

I think my memories may have commingled that scene and a fanfic.