Topic: “Counterpart” on Starz

A new parallel universe series in the mix.  Looks like the first episode already aired on Dec 10; but episode two is set to premiere this Sunday, Jan 28:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counterpart_(TV_series)

An espionage thriller with a metaphysical twist, Counterpart tells the story of Howard Silk (Simmons), a lowly cog in a bureaucratic U.N. agency who is turning the last corner of a life filled with regret, when he discovers the agency he works for is guarding a secret: a crossing to a parallel dimension. Through Howard and his “counterpart” on the other side, the show will navigate themes of identity, idealism, what ifs, and lost love.

Starring J.K. Simmons, it’s probably got more in common with Fringe than Sliders, but still a parallel universe show.

Re: “Counterpart” on Starz

I've been meaning to check this one out. It looks interesting.

Please be informed that the political, scientific, sociological, economic and legal views expressed in Informant's posts and social media accounts do not reflect any consensus of Sliders.tv.

Justin Marks also did Rewind for SyFy a few years ago- it didn't go beyond pilot but it was similar to time tunnel, a little sliderish as well.

Saw the premiere, pretty good.  JK Simmons is one of the best.  Yes much more in common with Fringe.

I saw a trailer for this, and I might check it out.  Looks pretty solid.