Topic: Universal re-releasing single sided DVDs

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Site-N … tles/23978

Unfortunately, Sliders season 3 isn’t on this list, but I hope they add Sliders season 3 to their list at some point. I would definitely buy it as I hate the double sided discs on season 3.

Re: Universal re-releasing single sided DVDs

true, that and tge way they snapped on top of each other made one disk get scratched up.  was never willing to repurchase to fix it.
then we got complete series in order.

i will be surprised if it ever gets another re-release as it sold ok but not great over the years, but i must be wrong as it keeps getting re-release

Re: Universal re-releasing single sided DVDs

I did buy a second copy of season 3 a while back for cheap as some of the episodes on my original set don’t play correctly anymore. When I got my original set, like the season 1/2 set, I placed the discs in individual jewel cases. I’m super careful with any disc I have and some of those season 3 discs  still now don’t play correctly. I’d buy a single sided season 3 set in a heartbeat.

They did a re-release of  seasons 1 and 2 individually and without a  “floating”  box, we just need a season 3 single sided release.

I thought they royally messed up doing the season 1/2 set, and figured they can’t make anything worse than that, then I was proven wrong when the double sided discs on top of each other for season 3 set came out!!!