Topic: Sliders reboot (untitled) listed on IMDB

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt7965546/

We’ve been fooled before though, remember the Sliders cartoon that was listed a few years ago? Let’s hope this one has some truth behind it.

Re: Sliders reboot (untitled) listed on IMDB

I see it’s listed for 2020.  I made a post on the old board laying out several examples, but Universal tends to put out a reboot 20 to 25 years after the original series debut.  2020 would be right on time.

An exception is Quantum Leap, but I believe creator Bellisario has a veto power that prevents a new series.  Bellisario has worked for Universal for a long time (dating back to the first Battlestar Galactica), so be probably knew he needed some kind of clause in the contact to protect his creator rights.

The creator of this project is a teenager from Brazil with limited acting experience.  Seems more a hoax or attempt at him to make his IMDB profile more beefy.  Also doesn't say Sliders just multiverse.

Given there are several shows on right now about parallel universes - or are in development - I doubt this is anything substantive.

Earth Prime | The Definitive Source for Sliders™

When it was first posted, there were references to Quinn Mallory.  I think that's why it was referred to as a Sliders reboot.