Re: Supernatural

Yeah, I think that the Men of Letters storyline felt more developed, and that resolution felt more fulfilling. The nephilim story felt half-baked and kinda useless from the start. The kid is the President's son, genetically speaking, but... does that matter? Why? It just seems like a story that's there because they needed something "supernatural" and this was just them going through the motions of doing that.

I do hope that he makes for a good villain. Maybe they can make him interesting by not making him eeeeevil from the start. Maybe we (and Sam and Dean) actually like him at first, but he slowly starts to make choices that turn out badly and becomes a threat. Possibly not even on purpose.

Please be informed that the political, scientific, sociological, economic and legal views expressed in Informant's posts and social media accounts do not reflect any consensus of Sliders.tv.

Seems like at least one death will stick. Mark Sheppard will not be returning as a series regular next season.

I like the actor, but this is long overdue. I am pretty sure that you could edit out 90% of his scenes without losing any plot over the past few years.

Misha Collins has suggested that Castiel has a future, but we don't know if that means that he will be a regular. Personally, I'd rather see Mary, Jodi or Claire promoted to series regular.

Please be informed that the political, scientific, sociological, economic and legal views expressed in Informant's posts and social media accounts do not reflect any consensus of Sliders.tv.

Sheppard's sticking makes the most sense.  He had the most closure.

Kinda makes you wonder why they didn't just kill him a couple of weeks ago though.

Well, he had to go out with a win.  I know you didn't love his character, but I thought he had pretty good chemistry with the rest of the cast.  His character didn't hold up to much scrutiny (he never seemed like the King of Hell), but if you just took him at face value, he was fun.

So apparently there is a group of fans that believes that the upcoming spinoff, Wayward Sisters, is a ripoff of an idea that was created and developed by the fans.

I got into a conversation with a couple of these people, and as best I can figure, the facts are these:

1. In season 9, Supernatural introduced Alex. She's a girl who was victimized by vampires, and she was ultimately sent to live with Jody. Season 9 also introduced Donna Hanscum, another female sheriff who quickly befriended Jody.

2. Season 10 reintroduced Claire, who had been orphaned after Castiel took her father's body as his vessel and her mother disappeared (and later died). Ultimately, Claire was sent to live with Jody. As she left, she asked, "This is some sort of halfway house for wayward girls?"

3. The fans liked the idea of these characters interacting, so they came up with the idea of having these characters interact and have stories of their own. They called this Wayward Daughters. The actresses involved supported the idea and it became a whole thing.

4. Season 11, episode 12, "Don't You Forget About Me" was all about Jody, Claire and Alex. It was a very popular episode, which had many, many people calling for a spinoff (myself included)

5.  Recently, the Supernatural producers announced that they would be creating a backdoor pilot for a series called Wayward Sisters, which follows this group (along with the granddaughter of a character that I won't spoil). The writers said that they'd been toying with the idea ever since they wrote Claire back onto the show, but the timing wasn't right until this season.

6. Fanrage! They stole the idea that the fans created! How dare they take credit for this?!!?!?

http://www.supernaturalwiki.com/index.p … _Daughters

Okay, so... where to begin?

I will start in season 8, with Krissy Chambers. She is a girl who was orphaned after her hunter father was killed. Krissy goes to live in a house for wayward supernaturally orphaned kids. So, the idea was on the show long before the fans were pushing for Wayward Daughters. (also, I want Krissy on this new series!)

Next, the writers put Alex and Claire with Jody, not the fans. This isn't a case of the fans creating an idea, it's a case of them... watching the show and not being able to understand the line between their own thoughts and what's happening on the screen? The writers clearly had the idea for stories involving this group of characters, which is why they put them together in the first place.

I find it absolutely hilarious and outrageous that fans are claiming that this was their idea, to the point of accusing the writers of ripping it off. Is this some sort of mental illness?

I love Supernatural, but I've never liked the fandom. I have always hated the crazy fangirls, and I've never forgiven them for causing Jo and Ellen to be written off of the show. They claim to want more female representation on the show, but they've always thrown tantrums every time a woman got anywhere near a Winchester brother... unless the character was gay or maternal in some way that made her non-threatening to the fangirl delusion that the Winchesters would fall in love with them.

This claim that the writers stole a fan idea makes me even more mad. Maybe it's the writer in me, but it's infuriating.

What do the fans want?  A "Developed by the fans of supernatural?" credit?  Do they want to be hired as writers?  What's the plan?

In general, I think the plan for Supernatural fangirls has always been to be as whiny and bitchy as humanly possible.

Mission accomplished.

Maybe they want female representation that's not just a love interest.  I've heard that women are capable of other things.

We have tried different types of female characters on the show. Ellen and Jo were more like a mother and sister to them in season two, for example. But the fangirls screamed until they were written off. And the show is going into season 13, and we've had one long-term relationship on the show (which the fangirls rejected), with another multi-episode relationship that was over before we even saw how it played out. I don't think the show can be accused of reducing women to housewife cliches.

That said, there was nothing wrong with the Lisa character. They should have kept her around and allowed Dean to hold onto the maturity that his season 6 arc brought to his character.

The show has unfortunately devolved into a soap.  Out of ideas.  Season was pretty bad arc-wise.  Now they're saying there's NO end in sight, and old characters will return, I guess from the dark universe, IDK.

I am a little uneasy with what I've heard about the new season. I wish the alternate reality would be resolved quickly and not get much focus. I wish there was no more Heaven/Hell/angel/demon stuff...

But then again, the show has surprised me in the past. Maybe this won't suck, but last year's arcs could have been better.

yep tue after Gilmore girls as he was formerly from gg, then ironically after smallville the following year as the other brother was from year 1 of smallville, then followed smallville from thur to fri, then back to thur, to wed, to thur again always at 9pm till midpoint last season

I actually liked the premiere more than I thought I would. Jack isn't as bad as I expected. I like the vagueness of the character. He could go either way. At times he seems like Castiel, and at other times it seems like he could blow the world up with his brain. I'm curious to see how long they walk this line with him, and which side he ends up on.

Still not a big fan of the alternate universe though.

Yeah, I thought it was pretty good.  Although I'm still completely confused on what shape Heaven is in.  Every year they seem to lose whoever's in charge.  This week, the lead female angel acted way more like a demon than an angel, and that's what I thought she was until the second she died.  I thought the angels and demons were working together.

You've said this for a while, but they all need to be retired.  Heaven and Hell are too mangled by this point.

I really didn't expect tonight's Supernatural to work for me. Oddly, it did. I still think that Jack is a strong addition to the show, and seeing the angels take action, rather than stand around in suits and talking a bunch, actually didn't annoy me. They reminded me of the angels from season 5.

Still not a huge fan of the Supernatural multiverse, but it wasn't too bad today.

The one beat that was weird was when Patience's father told her not to come back. I expected it, because I knew that she is going to join Jody's team, but it didn't seem natural to me. Even when he said it, the delivery struck me more like "Once you get into that life, there's no going back" when it seemed to be scripted more like a "If you leave this house, don't bother coming back."

I'm probably a week behind, but it's been a good season so far.

Wayward Sisters -

Sam and Dean were trapped in Land of the Lost!

Overall, I liked the episode and the setup for the new series. I think it's smart to have a group of characters with different skills, so they can rotate from week to week. Everyone worked really well together. Usually, there's not a lot to say about the things that work in a story, while the down sides are a bit easier to discuss. So don't read the following as a negative review of the episode. I liked it. With that in mind...

I'm still not a huge fan of the Supernatural multiverse, but it worked for this story. I do kinda miss the Kripke era, when they would keep monsters in shadows a lot of the time, or give them human faces. I don't think we needed to see the giant monster at all. Letting the audience fill in blanks with their imagination works really well in a lot of stories, and I think the show is losing sight of that more and more each season.

I don't know if it's just my local station's broadcasting, or what, but the audio for Supernatural has sounded weird lately. Like they have bad mics or something. Combined with unnecessary background music in some scenes, or "cheap" background music in other scenes, the series can sometimes feel like a lower quality production than it is. Some of the directing choices have been weird too (like that weird handheld camera zoom/unzoom thing that people use when they want to look gritty, but it usually just looks lame).

I don't know who left the show or who joined the show behind the scenes over the years, but it seems like corners are being cut to save money, while money is being spent unnecessarily in other places (big giant CG monster that we didn't need to see). Some of this could be the broadcast quality where I am, but some of it is definitely on the production side. They should tighten that up.

What the heck is up with the writers' obsession with Rowena?

I honestly don't know. The season was fine without her, and I don't see a huge need for her. Ruth Connell has said that she always knew that it wasn't going to stick, so this was the plan all along. I just don't get why. Why kill her? Why bring her back? Even in this episode, I think they could have done without her.

That said, the episode wasn't horrible. The story of the two witches trying to revive their mother could have been a fun episode on its own.

I'm super tired of the demon lair, with the throne room and the dungeons and all that. It is a set that's dedicated entirely to useless dialogue. I wish that Lucifer really was dead, but we know he's not. I think that at this point, the writers need to make death mean something again. Maybe introduce a third tablet: the tablet of life and death. Explain that it went missing about ten or fifteen years ago, and it's throwing off the balance of the world by allowing the dead to come back. Maybe a reaper went nuts and stole it. Then you have three tablets that can solve all of the show's major problems at this point. smile

Well, that's the thing.  There are tons of cool characters that could've been brought back if they really wanted (going back to Jo and Ellen).  And yet Rowena comes back time and again.  A super-powerful witch is a cool anti-hero, but couldn't they just introduce someone new?

I think that the problem with a character like that in general is that they become an easy answer for everything. A puff of smoke and some mumbled latin, and the need for any significant plot resolution flies out the window. This was a problem on Buffy too. Eventually, Willow was more powerful than Buffy.

For f*** sake, how many dead characters have they brought back *this season*??? This would have been a great time to bring Michael/Adam back.

And we have another throne room.

They really need to do away with some of their storytelling safe zones on this show. The arc/mythology episodes are 90% filler scenes and usually just repeated stuff that we've seen a million times before.

I will be happy when Jack and Mary get back, but after that, I want some stand alone episodes, so I can remember why I watch this show.

Informant wrote:

For f*** sake, how many dead characters have they brought back *this season*??? This would have been a great time to bring Michael/Adam back

I was shocked that it was Gabriel.  And, honestly, pissed.

Gabriel's death scene might be one of the best scenes the show's ever done.  It's wonderfully done, wonderfully acted, and it has a ton of real weight to it.  It was a huge win for Lucifer, but it was also what helped the boys come up with the plan to put him back in the cage.  It's one of the most important scenes in the show, and I think it's a lot about the core of what the show is.

I think he was a great character, but he should've stayed dead.  His death should mean something.  Like John's has.

Michael would've made sense.  Even a miracle resurrection by Raphael would've been better.  I hate this.

Yeah, I know that a lot of fans online are really psyched, but I'm not there. It didn't make sense. It didn't seem necessary. And after Castiel, Ketch and Rowena coming back, I'm just not happy with some of the decisions being made.

I like Jack. I even kinda like having Mary back. I still think that the stand-alone episodes are great and prove that the show isn't past its expiration date. But things need to change.

146 (edited by Grizzlor 2018-02-16 10:04:43)

I'll admit, for a split second, I thought of Info and how his eyes were widening.  Then saw my boy Richard Speight, Jr., and thought of Info screaming bloody murder!  Ha ha ha! 

I don't think that Jake Abel is on the outs with production, because he regularly appears at the Creation conventions.  If he were, they'd probably block him from those.

I think it's strange, how the Supernatural team have handled Adam. They act as though he is a mistake that should never be referenced again (like the Leviathans), but the fans have never shared this view of the character. To the home audience, it's always been baffling that such family-driven characters would forget their own brother, who also represents a massive failure for them. The characters don't even seem to remember him (when they're alive), which could make for a great setup for a story, but the time for that story was years ago.

Canonically, where is Adam/Michael?  Is he in a separate part of Lucifer's cage?  When we saw the cage a couple of seasons ago, Lucifer was alone.  Was he moved to that separate cage?

And since this season seems to imply that Michael is evil, was our version of Michael evil too?  He never came across that way to me.

Supernatural is back for Season 14.

And Scoobynatural was tons of fun.

Woohoo! The show will go on forever. They need more human characters. Old Castiel will be weird.

Forgot to reply about Adam. As far as we know, yeah is still in the cage. The cage we saw was more like a sub-cage, I think. Why haven't they freed Adam? I have no bloody clue. His soul is probably mush by now though. Unless Good plucked him out at some point.

Technically the show was already "renewed" for 14 like a year ago, as the boys signed two year deals.  Scoobynatural was incredible.  I laughed nonstop.

I still hate that Gabriel is back.

Agreed. Is it the alternate Gabriel, or did he just not die? We first saw him weeks ago, but they just let it sit there. If they wanted to bring him back, they should have done a better job of it. If they want me to buy his being back after all this time, they needed to set it up beforehand, and explain it when it happened. Right now, every time I see him, my reaction is "nuh-uh"

I'm also experiencing some serious Mandela effect symptoms right now. I could have sworn that the symbol used to hold demons was the Seal of Solomon. Now I'm looking it up and people are calling it the Key of Solomon.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO.

NO!

Informant wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO.

NO!

I guess I'm watching this tonight.

Hahah that's not what I was expecting.

Poor Informant.

This season has been a little problematic for me. I like a lot of it, but they keep bringing back dead people (Ketch, Rowena, Gabriel) which I find frustrating. I also find the parallel dimensions to be out of place on the show. It's fun for an episode here and there, but over many episodes, it feels wrong. Plus the very alien world's, I'm not a huge fan of.

Then they bring back dead characters in the other dimension and I'm not sure which gripe gets dibbs on that one.

I wasn't a huge fan of this episode anyway. I did like that Col. Sanders died, but not much else. It felt like they were treading water.

Gabriel's fake out death both makes some sense (in a Loki sort of way), but I still don't like it.  I feel like Lucifer would've noticed.

And it's still one of my favorite scenes, and for it to be retconned just really upsets me.  *Especially* since I liked the character.  His death might've been the most effective in the entire series.  Maybe more than John's.

Yeah, and you'd think that God would have noticed too.

I know that each showrunner has had their own style and arc for the show, and like comic books, undoing deaths sometimes open up stories... But I'm not sure how many of these were necessary this year. Did we need Ketch and Rowena back? Did we even need Lucifer back on the show to this degree? And unless Gabriel is super, super important, bringing him back could be a huge mistake.

I feel like they're trying to go backwards too much, rather than move on to new arcs.

Well, and these roles could've been filled by new characters that could flesh out the world.  Or returning characters that could be secretly working for Asmodeus - like Garth.  Or it could be another young hunter that Sam and Dean try to help out (maybe to fill in for the loss of Jack) that ends up betraying them.

For the witches....bring in a new character to be a powerful witch.

For the archangel, if you want to resurrect someone, use Raphael.  Or, you know, since you already have a Michael on the show...use a rehabilitated Michael.  They're already going with "tortured Gabriel" - they could've just as easily used Michael.

Agreed all around.

The thing with having a powerful witch on the show is, they become a too-easy solution to too many problems. On top of that, Supernatural tends to work best when they keep the CG fireworks to a minimum. As the years go on and these things become more affordable, the show has started relying on more an more computer generated effects, and monsters. However, Kripke always said that the Wendigo taught him that things worked better when they were in shadows, and I think that's true, even if we're not talking about rubber masks anymore.

Speaking of how the show looks... I forget if I have mentioned it before (probably have), but I've noticed that some episodes seem to look and sound cheaper than other episodes. While some episodes look great, others look like an old kid's show from the 90's, in some way. I don't know if it's lighting, color correction, or the camera they're using. But I've noticed that the audio sounds less refined as well.

I'm wondering if it's just me, or if other people have noticed this

Two things:

1. Wayward Sisters apparently didn't get picked up.  I enjoyed the little backdoor pilot they did.  Sad it won't get a chance to go.

2. Come on, Sammy.  I know what he was trying to do, but it was just stupid to betray the Devil like that.  You know he's going to find his way back, and you know Jack is going to be mad when he finds out what you did.  Honestly, I felt it was more of a Dean move than a Sam move.  Maybe that was the point....but it was really dumb (of the character, not necessarily the writers).

Supernatural is moving......to the same place.  The CW is actually keeping them at the same day and time next season!

That's new! smile

I'm curious to see where they go with the show. I'm not totally into having the other-worlders settling in the main universe. However, the angels from that world have been handled better than the prime angels lately. With no king of Hell, and Heaven being closed off, the show might finally lose some of their crutches.

Supernatural finale:

I'm torn on this. There are elements that I was really drawn into, and elements that I thought were kinda cringy. I think that can be said for this entire season's arc.

The alternate world arc wasn't great overall. I like that the angels over there weren't the stupid corporate angels that we've seen over the last however many years. They were dangerous, and didn't spend scene after scene just talking about how powerful they were. However, as a whole, I'm just not sure about the other universe. Using it was a way to undo deaths without undoing deaths felt gimmicky to me. In a whole entire other world, they just happen to bump into a bunch of their old dead friends (and not even the ones that I'd be willing to have back even if the method of doing it was kinda weak). And Bobby/Mary? No.

It wasn't horrible. It just didn't feel like Supernatural to me.

However, we got Jack this year. I didn't like how he came about last year, and I didn't like bringing Lucifer back at all, but I did end up liking Jack a lot, which surprised me. Not only did I like him as a character, and how he works with all of the other characters, but I liked this underlying question of whether or not he was born to be bad. There was always this threat that he was too powerful and could do horrible things, even if he didn't meant to. Watching that tension fill the room in each scene, even if it wasn't being directly addressed, was fascinating.

There was real tension with Lucifer and Michael, even if I didn't love them being there at all. Lucifer trying to lure Jack to the dark side, using his same old Lucifer methods, was interesting. And when he finally turned on Jack, it wasn't really surprising, but it was emotionally charged, just because we care for Jack at this point. I do like that they took Jack's power away. Even having Castiel around is too much of a crutch for the series, so if Jack is to stay, he needs to be a person, not a super powerful being.

And then Dean saying yes to Michael after all these years... it was cool. However, it led to some of the more horrifically corny visuals to ever grace this show. The flying battle was bad. It was like watching a B-Movie from the 80's, to the point where I kinda think that they might have been riffing that style on purpose (especially with the freeze-frame at the end of the episode).

I'm sure I'm supposed to be wondering how they will get Dean out of this, but I was just left screaming at my TV "Boot him! Why are you whining about having a deal instead of saying no?!"

But whatevs.

So yeah... I don't know. The episode wasn't horrible. The whole arc wasn't horrible. It just didn't feel like it was taking place on the right show for me.

And lest I forget, I am going to ding Supernatural for doing something that I've bashed the Arrowverse for. No special treatment.

TRUMP IS NOT PRESIDENT IN THE SUPERNATURAL UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!! Watch your own damn show, people!!! Jack is genetically the damn president's son! Yes, it was a stupid idea, but you did it anyway. Now you don't get to make Trump jokes!

I enjoyed the season, but the finale was a mess.  Between who they killed off, and what not, ehhhh, I don't get it.  Whatever.

Yeah, I don't get a lot of the decisions that went into the finale. I could do without bringing over the doubles of people that we know. It doesn't feel like Bobby, so I don't see the purpose in bringing him back to the show as anything more than a quick nod. Having him on the show for keeps will feel weird, because it's Jim Beaver, but not really Bobby. And the longer they keep him around, the more questions will pop up about how the whole alternate history thing works on the show.

Informant wrote:

Dean saying yes to Michael after all these years... it was cool. However, it led to some of the more horrifically corny visuals to ever grace this show. The flying battle was bad. It was like watching a B-Movie from the 80's, to the point where I kinda think that they might have been riffing that style on purpose (especially with the freeze-frame at the end of the episode).

I've always found Informant to be one of the most visually illiterate people in fandom -- so when even he notices problems in the cinematography, choreography, blocking, composition and editing on SUPERNATURAL and AGENTS OF SHIELD, you know something's gone really, really, really wrong with the production.

Should I take offense at that comment?

I just think that Chuck managed to remain enjoyable despite their limitations!

SUPERNATURAL and AGENTS OF SHIELD should definitely take heed of how dire their situations have become.

Two quick notes:

1. I don't really understand what they're doing with Michael.  Is he evil or is he not?  Because after trying to defeat Michael the whole season, the idea of them just letting him be the hero at the end was really strange.  I also don't really understand why Michael is evil in the Apocalypse World or what he was doing.  Is there no Chuck in the other world?  Did Michael kill Chuck?  Because Chuck was around during the Michael/Lucifer fight in the main world, and he was actively working to help the brothers. 

We had that alternate apocalypse world in season 5, but that was based on Lucifer winning.

2. There's a small chance that there was an election in 2017 that Trump could've won.  I don't know if they've ever specifically said that elections happened at the same time in their world and our world, but on shows like the West Wing, they've made little explanations for why the elections are off.  So maybe there was an election between Jack's birth and the finale. 

But it was a lazy joke that should've been caught.

Yeah, the alternate history doesn't really hold up as a version of the story that we know. Without Sam and Dean, how did Lucifer go free? How did Michael and Lucifer face off? Why wouldn't Charlie immediately get killed? The list goes on.

Probably best to not think about it. smile

I mean I'd love to dismiss it, but now it's such a big part of the show.  What's crazy is that it didn't even have to go that route.  If they wanted an alternate universe where the apocalypse happened in season 5....I think it's a great idea.  It really ties into the mythology of the show, and I sorta like how they can bring back gritty versions of everyone.

But it seems like a simple move to make.  Lucifer won.  He wipes out humanity because he's evil.  Or if you want to do the Michael thing....no one won.  The world is destroyed because Lucifer and Michael have been fighting for 8 years and don't care about collateral damage.  Michael can be a little twisted because of how long he's been at war, but he shouldn't just be executing people for no reason.

Instead of bringing back Gabriel, bring back Cage Michael.  He'd be just as twisted, and they could rehabilitate him.  And when you have Dean say yes to Cage Michael, you'd get a cool Sam/Dean dynamic because Cage Michael has been trapped with Sam in the Cage before.  They have actual history together.

They just didn't think Apocalypse World through at all.

Slider_Quinn21 wrote:

Wayward Sisters apparently didn't get picked up.  I enjoyed the little backdoor pilot they did.  Sad it won't get a chance to go.

Well, I can report some pseudo-news on this: some fans are doing a virtual season one of WAYWARD SISTERS and I have been invited to write Episode 5 of this series. It seems I will be writing the meta episode where Donna and Claire are investigating sightings of a monster made of typography that's targeting a group of fans hosting a fanfic reading.

Transmodiar banned me from writing any more fanfic after SLIDERS REBORN, but... my niece is really upset about WAYWARD SISTERS not getting picked up and I have to do this for her. You understand. (It's just going to be a short novella.)

That'll be cool!  Let us know when it's posted!

In Supernatural news, the series order for next season is only 20 episodes.

ireactions wrote:

Transmodiar banned me from writing any more fanfic after SLIDERS REBORN, but... my niece is really upset about WAYWARD SISTERS not getting picked up and I have to do this for her. You understand. (It's just going to be a short novella.)

Write all the fanfic you want, dude! Don't let me deprive the world and your "niece" the glory of a fanfic season of stories for a television series that never got past the pilot stage. smile

Earth Prime | The Definitive Source for Sliders™

Transmodiar said that he would have to hate me on a physical level if I wrote any more fanfic. But I won't be spending much time writing this fanfic. Because I *can't* -- a writer dropped out and I've been asked to meet a deadline so tight that I have to write a beat sheet tomorrow and submit the draft the day after.

Due to this absurd timetable, I told the editor that I couldn't write prose, not even for a short novella -- instead, I would write it in the form of an in-universe document -- a transcript of an audio recording that would consist only of dialogue and sound effects. It'll be like those transcripts of conversations that I'm so fond of posting on this board and it'll let me get away with writing a (very short) script. It's a short audio drama.

Why would there possibly be a deadline for an online continuation of a television series that never went past pilot stage? Talk about putting the cart before the horse!

Earth Prime | The Definitive Source for Sliders™

I have no idea why the deadline is the deadline. All I know is that a WAYWARD SISTERS series would have been a vital platform for women and LGBTQ youth and amended SUPERNATURAL's numerous mis-steps with female characters, that fanfic showrunner Ryah Ignis is possibly the most encouraging editor I have ever worked with and relentlessly enthused by all my weird metatextual craziness to the point of allowing me to write what's essentially a screenplay for what was previously a prose novella format. She gave me some slight parameters, I told her what I could produce within 72 hours that I felt would be a professional and enjoyable product and she not only accepted this but told me how excited she was for such eccentric and bizarre storytelling and I mustn't let her down.

Also, my niece, who obsesses over SUPERNATURAL the way I obsess over SLIDERS, has agreed to rewrite all the dialogue into a pastiche of the actors' performances and I always wanted to work with her.

Well. I turned in my draft. Honestly, this whole experience has made me think that I've been overthinking my stories because less time to write this one forced me to make it all as simple as I possibly could.