1 (edited by omnimercurial 2015-08-21 02:02:44)

Topic: Favourite Villains in Visual Media (Film, TV, Games)

Recently saw a replay of the Xenosaga Series and was reminded how good a Villain Albedo was.

Unhinged, Sinister, Smart, Powerful.

A lot of People like Final Fantasy VII's Sephiroth as a cold and Ruthless yet Insane Villain, while many like Kefka from Final Fantasy VI for his Sheer unbridled Lunacy.

Albedo is most definately my Fave Game Villain.

As to Film.... I would suggest "His Divine Shadow" from Lexx but those Season One Movies can also be construed as TV so the lines are rather blurred there.

Maybe I should think on Film and TV more? smile

Regardless though.... Albedo is my Favourite for now.

What are your Favourites my Fellow Sliders Fans?

"It's only a matter of time. Were I in your shoes, I would spend my last earthly hours enjoying the world. Of course, if you wish, you can spend them fighting for a lost cause.... But you know that you've lost." -Kane-

Re: Favourite Villains in Visual Media (Film, TV, Games)

David Peckinpah!

ireactions wrote:

David Peckinpah!

big_smile big_smile big_smile

"It's only a matter of time. Were I in your shoes, I would spend my last earthly hours enjoying the world. Of course, if you wish, you can spend them fighting for a lost cause.... But you know that you've lost." -Kane-

All media: probably Biff Tannen from the Back To the Future series

As far as Sliders goes, maybe Arturo from "Post Traumatic Slide Syndrome" or Kolitar from "Slidecage"/"Way Out West".

From comic books it has to be Powerhouse from "The Savage Dragon" (Image).

Logan St. Claire

Steve's Parallel World (Earth62)
http://www.earth62.net/sliders.html

Batty is Blade Runner

Drago in Rocky

I've always thought that Van Kleiss from Generator Rex was a pretty creepy villain. One of my favorites, perhaps, though he went a little batty later on... By "batty" I mean he lost his um... uniqueness? Not sure how to put that because I haven't watched Generator Rex in many months.

My favorite villain I've created is my time-and-dimension-traveling, augmented, twisted, insane Dr. Copper. Who just happens to be a double of my character Dr. Cooper. And yes, this character sprang up after I started watching Sliders. XD I'd go into the fine details but that would take up waaaay too much space. And people probably wouldn't read it.

Author, artist, sci-fi nerd, rebel against the world, and self-proclaimed eccentric.

Tywin Lannister

Nicholas Brody

Randle Simmons

Khan

Also gonna add KARR from Knight Rider. He may have been a bit stupid in his debut episode, but when he came back, he had wisened up and was downright murderous. And manipulative. I would not want to even sit down in that car.

Author, artist, sci-fi nerd, rebel against the world, and self-proclaimed eccentric.