1 (edited by tom2point0 2019-08-02 01:23:01)

Topic: The Rewatch Podcast Dives Deep Next With Seaquest

Like the title says! We're moving onto our next show, Seaquest DSV! I've only ever seen a handful of episodes while Cory has seen the whole thing so Im not sure what to expect.

I AM trying to find some fansites for the show but there is NOTHING out there so far that is akin to EarthPrime or the sites we found for Lois And Clark, Quantum Leap, and Voyagers unfortunately.

Anyone here a fan of the show and know of some resources? Thanks in advance if you do!

Re: The Rewatch Podcast Dives Deep Next With Seaquest

tom2point0 wrote:

Like the title says! We're moving onto our next show, Seaquest DSV! I've only ever seen a handful of episodes while Cory has seen the whole thing so Im not sure what to expect.

I AM trying to find some fansites for the show but there is NOTHING out there so far that is akin to EarthPrime or the sites we found for Lois And Clark, Quantum Leap, and Voyagers unfortunately.

Anyone here a fan of the show and know of some resources? Thanks in advance if you do!

Oh wow!  I am glad you are doing this.

Can you believe Seaquest got a re-master, blu-ray release, and Sliders didn't?  Why?  Because Seaquest is a Spielberg project.... probably someone of importance requested it be done.

Yeah that makes sense! I’ve never seen the show really so I’m not sure what I’m in for!

I don't want to watch SEAQUEST. One cancelled-on-a-show cliffhanger that haunts me is quite enough for one lifetime, thank you. But I'm really looking forward to hearing Tom and Cory talk about yet another TV show that I have never seen and seeing it through their eyes. I feel like I've watched THE FLASH (90s edition), QUANTUM LEAP and VOYAGERS! when I haven't, and I feel like I could successfully bluff my way through any conversation about these shows.

ireactions wrote:

I don't want to watch SEAQUEST. One cancelled-on-a-show cliffhanger that haunts me is quite enough for one lifetime, thank you. But I'm really looking forward to hearing Tom and Cory talk about yet another TV show that I have never seen and seeing it through their eyes. I feel like I've watched THE FLASH (90s edition), QUANTUM LEAP and VOYAGERS! when I haven't, and I feel like I could successfully bluff my way through any conversation about these shows.

Haha, that's awesome! Glad we are being detailed enough!

I just finished the premiere episode and it's not bad, but something about it hasn't grabbed me just yet.