Topic: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

Prof. Arturo: Mr. Bennish, appalling as this thought may be, you and I are going to be spending a lot of time together.
Conrad Bennish, Jr.: No way, chief! I've got a girlfriend.
Prof. Arturo: Mr. Bennish, if we survive this I will devote my life to finding the gene that makes you so obnoxious and I will destroy it!

https://i.ibb.co/8BM7CXX/sliders-arturo-2.jpg

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

Coming to a dimension near you: Golden age Rembrandt. Stay tuned.

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

Wow this is amazing!!

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

Are there any other characters from seasons 1 & 2 that need some love?

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

Lego_Sliders wrote:

Are there any other characters from seasons 1 & 2 that need some love?

Definitely Wade!

and Derek in Obsession.

And this psychic in Into the Mystic:
http://earthprime.com/wp-content/upload … 10-005.jpg

and Gillian in Gillian of Spirits.

and Mel Torme in Greatfellas.

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

Prof. Arturo: Jesus, Mary and Joseph.... I think I just seen God and I could have sworn he was driving a Cadillac.
----------------
Rembrandt 'Cryin' Man' Brown: Here you go, Pay-vill!
Pavel 'Russian Cabbie' Kurlienko: That's Pavel!

https://i.ibb.co/R2TkYfL/sliders-brown.jpg

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

Lego_Sliders wrote:

Prof. Arturo: Jesus, Mary and Joseph.... I think I just seen God and I could have sworn he was driving a Cadillac.
----------------
Rembrandt 'Cryin' Man' Brown: Here you go, Pay-vill!
Pavel 'Russian Cabbie' Kurlienko: That's Pavel!

https://i.ibb.co/R2TkYfL/sliders-brown.jpg

haha!  amazing.

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

Bond... Derek Bond. Is finished. Wade is still in makeup.

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

Lego_Sliders wrote:

Bond... Derek Bond. Is finished. Wade is still in makeup.

excited!!

10 (edited by Lego_Sliders 2022-04-28 17:46:43)

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

Have you noticed that each Slider is color coordinated? Quin-yellow/tan, Prof.-black/gray/brown, Wade- red/pink, Rembrandt-gold/green. Proof: S1, Ep.2.- Fever, and S2, Ep.3- Gillian of the spirits.
https://i.ibb.co/MNMc67V/sliders-wade.jpg

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

Gillian is finished.

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

Lego_Sliders wrote:

Have you noticed that each Slider is color coordinated? Quin-yellow/tan, Prof.-black/gray/brown, Wade- red/pink, Rembrandt-gold/green. Proof: S1, Ep.2.- Fever, and S2, Ep.3- Gillian of the spirits.
https://i.ibb.co/MNMc67V/sliders-wade.jpg

ha, that's awesome!

13 (edited by Lego_Sliders 2022-05-02 16:46:29)

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

Recently discovered a sliders file on an old drive from 2015... has some very interesting minifigures, and the first lego sliders playset!
______________________

As requested: Gillian of the Spirits!

https://i.ibb.co/cLh5d0h/sliders-gillianq.jpg

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

The Velvet Fog: Mel Torme!

https://i.ibb.co/PtN0XXQ/sliders-velvet-fog.jpg

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

WOW, I absolutely love these!!

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

St. Clair is ready to slide.

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

[Someday... by FM]

We play a game of touch and go
Your door is open but your heart is closed
I heal your hurts and pay the price
You walk away, you don't think twice
Maybe I'm just a fool
Who answers when you call
Baby, who else will shelter you
When the rain begins to fall?

Someday you'll coming running to me
When you know it's a prison, being free
Someday you'll stop chasing your dreams
Someday you'll come running...

https://i.ibb.co/MPBJ3LV/sliders-obsession.jpg

Obsession, part 1, complete.

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

Lego_Sliders wrote:

[Someday... by FM]

We play a game of touch and go
Your door is open but your heart is closed
I heal your hurts and pay the price
You walk away, you don't think twice
Maybe I'm just a fool
Who answers when you call
Baby, who else will shelter you
When the rain begins to fall?

Someday you'll coming running to me
When you know it's a prison, being free
Someday you'll stop chasing your dreams
Someday you'll come running...

https://i.ibb.co/MPBJ3LV/sliders-obsession.jpg

Obsession, part 1, complete.

hahaha... that's awesome

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

Too much of you, I live without
Our bodies speak, but not our mouths
I can see his shadow in your eyes
But I don't ask where you've been tonight
I always pick up the pieces
Every time you fall apart
Baby, you know that I keep tripping
On the pieces of my heart

Someday you'll coming running to me
When you know it's a prison, being free
Someday you'll stop chasing your dreams
Someday, oh, you'll come running...

-Introducing Wade (Princess Kate) Welles!-
https://i.ibb.co/ZB9NtVK/sliders-obsession-2.jpg

Obession part 2, Fin.

Notes:
- This is definetely one of the best of the Sliders team-ups I made.
- It took a while 'cause Wade was fussy in makeup and wardrobe.

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

I'm howling.

Amazing!

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

Where can I find clear or high def. pictures of Logan St. Claire's lab?

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

I think most people in this world have better things to do than take screenshots of "Double Cross" and upscale them to higher resolution and upload them to IMGbb for you. I think people have lives outside of SLIDERS.

... how I envy them.

That said, these didn't turn out great; there isn't a lot of detail even in the PAL 540i masters and upscaling them from 540 pixels high to 3240 pixels high hasn't done a lot to improve them.

https://i.ibb.co/Rz2gTrx/Sliders-302-Double-Cross-mp4-snapshot-08-14-593-standard-scale-6-00x.jpg https://i.ibb.co/nftrt6X/Sliders-302-Double-Cross-mp4-snapshot-08-50-767-standard-scale-6-00x.jpg https://i.ibb.co/9T7Xw4W/Sliders-302-Double-Cross-mp4-snapshot-08-53-297-standard-scale-6-00x.jpg https://i.ibb.co/BggkvT5/Sliders-302-Double-Cross-mp4-snapshot-08-54-118-standard-scale-6-00x.jpg https://i.ibb.co/Q8khxzz/Sliders-302-Double-Cross-mp4-snapshot-08-55-839-standard-scale-6-00x.jpg https://i.ibb.co/z7yQxdG/Sliders-302-Double-Cross-mp4-snapshot-08-57-273-standard-scale-6-00x.jpg https://i.ibb.co/FXDfNsk/Sliders-302-Double-Cross-mp4-snapshot-08-59-076-standard-scale-6-00x.jpg https://i.ibb.co/4jBp8z4/Sliders-302-Double-Cross-mp4-snapshot-09-02-279-standard-scale-6-00x.jpg https://i.ibb.co/R27Zwwc/Sliders-302-Double-Cross-mp4-snapshot-09-06-931-standard-scale-6-00x.jpg https://i.ibb.co/mTNChqX/Sliders-302-Double-Cross-mp4-snapshot-09-08-670-standard-scale-6-00x.jpg https://i.ibb.co/d7mBvGK/Sliders-302-Double-Cross-mp4-snapshot-09-28-546-standard-scale-6-00x.jpg https://i.ibb.co/wswqz24/Sliders-302-Double-Cross-mp4-snapshot-09-52-067-standard-scale-6-00x.jpg https://i.ibb.co/f4ZF3Rb/Sliders-302-Double-Cross-mp4-snapshot-12-29-030-standard-scale-6-00x.jpg https://i.ibb.co/kJ3yJJR/Sliders-302-Double-Cross-mp4-snapshot-12-49-814-standard-scale-6-00x.jpg https://i.ibb.co/yhwgq9y/Sliders-302-Double-Cross-mp4-snapshot-13-23-191-standard-scale-6-00x.jpg https://i.ibb.co/Rg5w6rn/Sliders-302-Double-Cross-mp4-snapshot-13-54-853-standard-scale-6-00x.jpg https://i.ibb.co/64G4SVC/Sliders-302-Double-Cross-mp4-snapshot-18-58-312-standard-scale-6-00x.jpg https://i.ibb.co/XVk0TX2/Sliders-302-Double-Cross-mp4-snapshot-37-28-050-standard-scale-6-00x.jpg https://i.ibb.co/Gp2kybn/Sliders-302-Double-Cross-mp4-snapshot-38-04-616-standard-scale-6-00x.jpg https://i.ibb.co/HNLn9N8/Sliders-302-Double-Cross-mp4-snapshot-38-06-209-standard-scale-6-00x.jpg

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

Thanks, it'll be on the list for season 3 adventures. I want to finish the most commonly used sets for S1 & S2: Quinn's L.A.B., the park, dominion hotel, brick wall with vortex.
------------------
This is the best version of the vortex in my opinion. I never liked LSC's ketchup and mustard uniform.

https://i.ibb.co/Yt6hNSf/sliders-st-claire.jpg

This is the last Team-Up!!! for now. I'll be moving on to building Quinn's L.A.B.

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

Lego_Sliders wrote:

Thanks, it'll be on the list for season 3 adventures. I want to finish the most commonly used sets for S1 & S2: Quinn's L.A.B., the park, dominion hotel, brick wall with vortex.
------------------
This is the best version of the vortex in my opinion. I never liked LSC's ketchup and mustard uniform.

https://i.ibb.co/Yt6hNSf/sliders-st-claire.jpg

This is the last Team-Up!!! for now. I'll be moving on to building Quinn's L.A.B.


Amazing.  Simply amazing.

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

I want to say thank you for your support.
-------------
Brick wall with vortex is finished. Making the wall itself was easy. Trying to find the right pieces to use for the vortex proved to be a challenge. I wanted to have it setup so you could show the Prof. Arturo, Quinn, Wade, and Rembrandt jumping in and being thrown from the vortex. It's so good, it can be a part of any playset.

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

Lego_Sliders wrote:

I want to say thank you for your support.
-------------
Brick wall with vortex is finished. Making the wall itself was easy. Trying to find the right pieces to use for the vortex proved to be a challenge. I wanted to have it setup so you could show the Prof. Arturo, Quinn, Wade, and Rembrandt jumping in and being thrown from the vortex. It's so good, it can be a part of any playset.

Ah looking forward to it!

27 (edited by Lego_Sliders 2022-05-18 11:43:24)

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

Are there any sliders fans who would like to help develop and expand the following stories:
- Axis powers win WW 2 (how was the U.S. divided among the powers?)
- Faaaaaabulous world (16.8 percent of world pop. plays for the other team)
- Waterslide (sliders land in a gigantic sub and need to get to the surface)
- Slides of Sorrow: Prof. Arturo, Rembrandt and Quinn must carry an unconscious Wade through several worlds.
_____________

Future projects:
Sliders spinoff: The adventures of Logan St. Claire
Sliders origins
_____________

I have the pictures of dominion hotel- planning to build soon, complete with bar!
_____________

There is a lot I want to do...

28 (edited by RussianCabbie_Lotteryfan 2022-05-17 13:18:45)

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

Waterslide sounds fun!  Axis world sounds interesting.

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

I would like to do some sandwich stories: intro world<->mains story (same or different world)<->outro world or slide from main world

example: sliders land on toxic world, get posisoned, slide out<->land on new world, somehow make it to a hospital, Rembrandt sees commercial for RFC (Rembrandt's Fried Chicken) finds out that this world does not have a 'cryin' man', but it does have a 'chicken man'<-> On the next world, sliders land in a chicken coop.

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

Do you do minifigure moc sets apart from brickheads? This is very cool btw. You have some tremendous talent.

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

Thank you. Yeah, I have Quinn's L.A.B. playset in the works, changed some things to make it a workshop and not justjunk thrown together. Also a smaller set with vortex going into/out of the wall.
There are some other lego sliders posts if you want to fish for them.

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

https://i.ibb.co/92BjgH3/sliders-wadewelles.jpg

New brickhead based on this publicity photo: https://earthprime.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/sliders-publicity-photos/Lab-Wade.jpg

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

Lego_Sliders wrote:

Thanks, it'll be on the list for season 3 adventures. I want to finish the most commonly used sets for S1 & S2: Quinn's L.A.B., the park, dominion hotel, brick wall with vortex.
------------------
This is the best version of the vortex in my opinion. I never liked LSC's ketchup and mustard uniform.

https://i.ibb.co/Yt6hNSf/sliders-st-claire.jpg

This is the last Team-Up!!! for now. I'll be moving on to building Quinn's L.A.B.

I absolutely love the vortex you have created!!!

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

Thank you. This version of the vortex came out so well. The vortex had to be wide to fit the brickhead sliders.

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

Lego_Sliders wrote:

Are there any sliders fans who would like to help develop and expand the following stories:
- Axis powers win WW 2 (how was the U.S. divided among the powers?)
- Faaaaaabulous world (16.8 percent of world pop. plays for the other team)
- Waterslide (sliders land in a gigantic sub and need to get to the surface)
- Slides of Sorrow: Prof. Arturo, Rembrandt and Quinn must carry an unconscious Wade through several worlds.
_____________

Future projects:
Sliders spinoff: The adventures of Logan St. Claire
Sliders origins
_____________

I have the pictures of dominion hotel- planning to build soon, complete with bar!
_____________

There is a lot I want to do...

I'd love to see the dominion hotel!

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

The Dominion hotel is meant to be a playset, so I will answer your question in the figures and playsets thread.
________________

I'm thinking about something sliderific for this thread, but there is no timeline.

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

The Logan St. Clare set had two parts to it. Part one is already posted in this thread. This is part two.
https://i.ibb.co/s6Wcw1p/brickhead-st-clare-light.jpg
If you look closely, you can see what lego parts the vortex is made of.

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

that's logan's doppelganger!  uncanny resemblance!

39 (edited by Lego_Sliders 2022-11-30 18:45:45)

Re: Sliders: Team-ups!!!

There is a way to tell who the 'real' Logan is. Look at the face.

In the future, a way to tell who-is-who is by looking at the color scheme. I have the sliders dress up in specific colors so if they meet a double, the double would be in different colors. Ex-. Logan has three colors: white/tan/mustard&ketchup*.I could change Logan's motorcycle uniform to black w/white helmet and you would know that they are a dupe of the original. The same thing happened to Dark Bennish.




*I serioulsy do not like the ketchup and mustard uniform. There was absolutely no reason to dress LSC as a hot dog.