Topic: Jerry O'Connell | MTV Cribs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wbfr803Q8I

I didn't see any Sliders memorabilia, nor did we get to check the basement, lol.

Re: Jerry O'Connell | MTV Cribs

I never put much effort in finding it, but about 20 years ago one of those home re-modeling shows worked on Sliders writer Paul Jackson’s house.  I think they only did his office, but as part of it created a display case for some memorabilia (including a Sliders timer - either Egyptian or Rickman - can’t remember which).

I’m pretty sure it was an HGTV show - perhaps “Mission: Reorganization”?  But again, never put much effort into finding it.  It wasn’t as easy to find an episode back then (even Netflix didn’t go streaming until 2007, and it was the trailblazer for studios putting their entire libraries online).

Looks like this TF. Don't know where you'd find the video though.

Clean Sweep season 2 Episode 9 - Taming the Wild Clutter-bugs
Release Date: 2004-09-18
Paul and Sherilyn Jackson have been married for thirteen years and enjoy pasttimes such as collecting television memorabilia and cooking. Unfortunately, their office and garage have become so cluttered that it's hard for them work, let alone have any fun. The garage is filled with sporting equipment and even a pile of rocks, while the office is overrun with books, papers and boxes. The homeowners set to work on the clutter, where for the most part, they turn out to be the ideal purgers. Although there is some debate with Paul over his piles of television scripts and other memorabilia, the two for the most part seem to understand that things have to change. A conversation with Sherilyn reveals that she just didn't know where to get started, but had a breakthrough and decided to call after seeing an episode of the show on TV. Meanwhile, designer Kelli Ellis sets to work on the redesign of the rooms. The office is given a new bookshelf, a lazy susan, an add-on to the desk, a memo-board an

slidecage.com
Twitter @slidersfanblog
Instagram slidersfanblog

Ah-ha!  Good find!

It was a TLC show, so it would show up on Discovery+ if anywhere (and I assume linked into HBOmax at some point since they all merged).  I’ll wait for HBOmax- not getting a Discovery+ subscription for this one (especially since it may not be on there yet).

hgtv has a streaming app.  if they own the rights to clean sweep, it may be on there..