Topic: Ask Colin Mallory

What the title says.

I liked the Q&A thing that intangirble did for Wade, so I decided to do a similar thing for the slider I've bonded to the most! Who is, of course, Colin. He's much more fleshed out in my head than he is in the show, believe me...

So throw any question you may have for him (if you don't have any long-haunting questions, you can ask him something random). big_smile This should be interesting...

Author, artist, sci-fi nerd, rebel against the world, and self-proclaimed eccentric.

Re: Ask Colin Mallory

Where have you been?

3 (edited by Cyrokin 2016-02-03 11:58:19)

I've been sliding with my brother, Remmy and Maggie. We've seen some interesting worlds, to say the least. Some more interesting than others...

((In this universe, Colin was never unstuck, so he continues to slide. This is effectively 2000))

Author, artist, sci-fi nerd, rebel against the world, and self-proclaimed eccentric.

((And now I'm going to throw Wade at Colin. Just because.))

How is he? Quinn, I mean. Is he well?

...Wait, Quinn has a brother?

Oh, hi! You must be Wade. I've heard much about you. :-) And Quinn is doing fine.

Yes, I'm Quinn's brother, and it's a long and complicated story. I still don't quite believe it myself. ((And I really don't buy it--- erm, carry on, Colin.)) Apparently we are both from the same earth, despite having grown up on different worlds.

((She pulls up a chair, studying Colin with fierce curiosity. Beneath a brow furrowed in confusion, her dark eyes are intense, hanging on every word.))

...Different worlds? But... Quinn invented sliding. When he was an adult. How did you get from his world - your world - to someplace else?

((She can't hide a small smile as Colin mentions he's heard about her.)) Good things, I hope. But yeah - sorry, I totally forgot to introduce myself. Yeah, I'm Wade, Wade Wells. And your name is...?