Topic: New Sliders Information on Hand

Hello to all! It's been YEARS since I've really spoken to anyone in the Sliders website community and I hope you're all well! I'm also glad to see that there is still activity on these pages! I recently dove quite deep into my Sliders fandom again and found all the old photos, and files,…..unfinished stories,….props that I own…..replicas I was working on…..and everything in-between. I'd like to continue with this if there is an audience wanting to see/read/share. I've also used a few of my resources and come across a gold mine of behind the scenes photos that I promise you've never seen and a few other really interesting items, which makes posting again extremely exciting. I even finally found Quinn Mallory's original house on Google earth and thought it would be fun to share pictures with you of what it looks like now. The question becomes…what's the best way to display these new discoveries? Does it warrant my own website? Excited to talk to you all big_smile

Re: New Sliders Information on Hand

Looking forward to seeing it!

On EarthPrime, or your own site (or Slidecage or DoC) would be great.

If you like, I'm sure ireactions would be happy to chronicle your materials on Earth Prime. Or, if you're comfortable adding it yourself, we could probably extend an invitation to post it directly yourself.

Earth Prime | The Definitive Source for Sliders™

Yay!

"It's only a matter of time. Were I in your shoes, I would spend my last earthly hours enjoying the world. Of course, if you wish, you can spend them fighting for a lost cause.... But you know that you've lost." -Kane-

Wow, welcome back!  Were you on the old Studios USA or Scifi boards?

Transmodiar wrote:

If you like, I'm sure ireactions would be happy to chronicle your materials on Earth Prime. Or, if you're comfortable adding it yourself, we could probably extend an invitation to post it directly yourself.

How does one even go about talking to Earth Prime? There is zero ways to contact administrators on the site,...just ways to share the page.

You're talking to us right now. Just send me an E-mail or PM using the links next to this post.

dimnexus wrote:

How does one even go about talking to Earth Prime? There is zero ways to contact administrators on the site,...just ways to share the page.

No wonder my spam has gone down. smile

It's my site, you can hit me (or Ib) up here through PM, or email me at matt dot hutaff at gmail dot com.

Earth Prime | The Definitive Source for Sliders™