Topic: 21st anniversary

Today is the 21st anniversary of the first episode of Sliders!

Re: 21st anniversary

...I am way behind in my rewatch.

Happy Anniversary, Sliders!

Please be informed that the political, scientific, sociological, economic and legal views expressed in Informant's posts and social media accounts do not reflect any consensus of Sliders.tv.

I was thinking the same.

Well, at least you're only behind in a rewatch as opposed to behind in a foolhardy twentieth anniversary special. I can't believe that one year to this day, I posted the 4-page prequel and the first 95-page screenplay for SLIDERS REBORN. The first one was written so quickly that I was sure the whole series would be done by August. Instead, the subsequent 152-pager almost killed me when, much like Sony Pictures, I started writing the script with a sketchy outline, got stuck, struggled for months, and finally finished it but was so completely burnt out by the process that the final script has to be done in a slow, measured, low-impact way or I will be unable to do it at all. At this point, the only realistic schedule is that it will be done before 2017 -- any other predictions would be foolish.

At least you're only behind in a rewatch.

Been plugging along now for 49 weeks each Saturday night doing the rewatch Live Tweet. I'm into season four's Prophets and Loss this weekend. Trust me doing a simple Live Tweet since one year ago is harder than it looks too. Some episodes can be hard to get through and others are quite enjoyable to do and I think the tweets pretty much sum that up. After 87 weeks I'm going to be depressed by the end of The Seer.

slidecage.com
Twitter @slidersfanblog
Instagram slidersfanblog